Amines are widely distributed in nature, most of which is generated by the decarboxylation of amino acids. For example:
Industrial preparation of amines are ammonia reacts with alcohols or halon system, mixtures of products for all levels of amines, fractionation to obtain pure. Aldehydes and ketones in the presence of ammonia catalytic reduction may also be the corresponding amines. Industry often from nitro compounds, nitriles, amides or catalytic reduction of nitrogen-containing heterocyclic compound preparation of amines
- Glutamine Brief Introduction
- Of Polyacrylamide At Room Temperature
- Glutamine Acid
- Chemical Properties Of Amide
- Dimethyl Formamide
- Main Classification Of Amines
- Amine Of Physico-chemical Properties
- On The Synthesis Of Questions
- The Main Classification Of Carboxyl...
- The Physical Properties Of Carboxyl...
- FIND POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL AT PARCHEM!
- SALICYLIC ACID IS AT PARCHEM!
- CAS 304693-66-1 2- (trifluoromethyl...
- 2-Methyl-5-Nitro-Pyrimidine-4, 6-Diol
- 4- (1-(1-ethoxyethyl)-1H-pyrazol-4-...
- CAS 304693-64-9 Ethyl 2- (trifluoro...
- Tas-102 Int
- 5- (4-Bromophenyl) Pyrimidine-4, 6-...