Glutamine is a very weak base, it is Alcoholysis reaction with the acid and adducts formed by reaction, such as CH3CONH2 · HCl, unstable, water hydrolysis. Glutamine can also form a metal salt, most of the metal salt water hydrolysis, but mercury salts (CH3CONH) 2Hg is quite stable.
In the presence of strong acid strong alkali heated for a long time, can be hydrolyzed to carboxylic acids and ammonia (or amine). Glutamine in the presence of dehydrating agent phosphorus pentoxide carefully heated, that is transformed into cyanide. Glutamine by catalytic hydrogenation or react with lithium aluminium hydride can be reduced to amines. Glutamine can also react with halogen acid salts, generated less of a primary amine of carbon atoms.
Amides can be part of acid ammonium salt water, or ammonia solution of acyl halides and anhydrides, esters production; nitrile can be partially hydrolyzed, stop at the amide stage.
- Glutamine Brief Introduction
- Of Polyacrylamide At Room Temperature
- Glutamine Acid
- Dimethyl Formamide
- Main Classification Of Amines
- Amine Of Physico-chemical Properties
- On The Synthesis Of Questions
- Amine Method
- The Main Classification Of Carboxyl...
- The Physical Properties Of Carboxyl...
- FIND POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL AT PARCHEM!
- SALICYLIC ACID IS AT PARCHEM!
- CAS 304693-66-1 2- (trifluoromethyl...