-- If you aren't getting enough sleep, you'll probably feel very tired during the day. And you may not feel alert and refreshed when you wake up.
While everyone has a sleepless night now and then, chronic lack of sleep can lead to a host of medical problems and should be discussed with your doctor, the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute says.
Here is the agency's list of issues you should mention to your physician:
How long you've had trouble sleeping and how often it occurs.
How long it typically takes you to fall asleep, how often you wake up at night, and how long it takes you to fall back asleep.
Do you snore loudly or wake up gasping or feeling out of breath?
Do you feel refreshed when you wake up, or are you tired?
How often you doze off or have trouble staying awake during everyday tasks, especially driving.
- Glutamine Brief Introduction
- Of Polyacrylamide At Room Temperature
- Glutamine Acid
- Chemical Properties Of Amide
- Dimethyl Formamide
- Main Classification Of Amines
- Amine Of Physico-chemical Properties
- On The Synthesis Of Questions
- Amine Method
- The Main Classification Of Carboxyl...
- Help For When You're Wide-Eyed At 3...
- Two Japanese Customers Came To Visi...
- New Product Release 4-Amino-2-Hydro...
- Best Way To Fight Off Norovirus: Wa...